Sunday, November 8

new stuff to check out

So, sometimes I go through you tube and find cool stuff and here are some things i found:
Charlie the unicorn 2
A very harry potter musical ( part 1 / 2 act _ )
Also there are cool things not on YouTube.
Such as,
http://www.cellsalive.com/ it's really good. It makes learning fun! But some of the puzzles are hard.
Also : YouTube , school house polka
Mos recently found: writingfix.com I f you go to left brain plots then there are some really creative things. The perfect website for great writers. Here's a link to it incase interested : www.writingfix.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool

Julie said...

Thanks Kimmer for the great ideas on You Tube! You are the best!

Me said...

Cool again. I was the anonymous one btw.

Kimberly said...

Nice!I'm so glad I knew this blog! Your blog is the best kimmer!

Kimberly said...

I like reading these cool comments