Friday, November 13

Jornal

So, in my class, we do jornals.You write a story, and then people rate it. So, I did a jornal, and it was about when I got captured by pirates, ( It's a untrue story) and it was just as good as the storys on this blog and people gave it a 1.5 out of 3! Here's the rubric so you understand how i feel:
  1. not very good. confusing. below average
  2. average. okay, not the best
  3. good. makes sence. people would like to read it.

Do you understand how I feel people! I'm really pissed off. I think I got at least a 2- 2.5. and the person who won, their story is just as good as my letter to the tooth fairy on my blog! People gave them like a 2.5-3. his name is Justyn Zeider.

Please comment and show me how you feel.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Kimmer,
You have to remember, people were not rating you, but your story. When I was a teacher, I would read student's stories, and what they thought made a lot of sense was hard for me to follow. I would ask them to go back through their paper and add A LOT of detail, so the story (or "movie") would be as clear to me as it was to them. I understand that you are angry, but it is helpful to know where others are confused. I would love you to put your pirate story on the blog so I can then use the rubric to tell you what I think. Also, was it your first or final draft? I apologize if your feelings were hurt in class. :(

Favorite Uncle Mark said...

Sounds to me like you might have a crush on Justyn. Ooooh la la!