Tuesday, July 27

Check it out!

Here's something you Have to read about!
As you know, I love seeing the cool things on this computer. And I just struck gold! It is called www.sydneyfoote.com! It is part of a kids movement, it i a website by kids, and for everyone! It is just beginning to start thriving, but soon you will find posts, stories and games for a variety of ages! It is totally family fantastic, and as a new feature, there will soon be weather posts so you are always prepared. From simple, relaxing book reports to crazy arts and crafts, soon, it will have it ALL!
Plus, if you comment on a certain post, that I will later point out, you will earn a kimmer and ko prize. Sadly, it is not physical! It will be on one of your choice- my blog- or KSL!
So get on your smile and head over to sydney foote dot com!
( KSL is not fully completed in posting so it would be advised to check it every week or so.)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love your new blog design! The new website is super cute, and I love it! Can you add me as a viewer so I can comment on it, or maybe as a collaborator so I can add posts too?