Saturday, July 17

Nauvoo trip

Recently, I have been traveling. My grandparents took my cousins and I on a church history tour. Here is the basic summery:
1st we went to Las Vegas to get on the airplane and flew over to Kansas city ( which is actually in MO!) Then we drove to Independence and checked into our hotel and settled ourselves The next day was Sunday and we went to a ward that was half from the islands. Then, we headed to have a walk and see some sights along with seeing a parade. On Monday we visited different churches and a temple from the church of Christ then did some more sights. Everyday we saw more and more sights and one day we went to Adam-Ondi-Ahman and a dedicated temple SIGHT-no temple built yet. Then we drove to Nauvoo and saw pagents every night, shopped for souvenirs and went from historic house to historic house.Then, after attending a HUGE ward on Sunday, we drove to the airport and flew back to Las Vagas at 8. we drove to my grandparents house and slept like sleeping beauties.

In order to let you in on our my details, during the trip, I kept a journal to record the events, so I will try to post when I can about each day, one post at a time.
Enjoy your summer while it lasts!

No comments: